The mission of the Education Committee is to maintain and uphold the AMI Standards in reviewing applications for trainer status and for training programs in The Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music. Specifically, the Education Committee:
- Reviews applications for associate and primary trainer status based on AMI Standards. Those trainers who meet or exceed all requirements are approved by the committee.
- Reviews applications of training programs based on AMI Standards. Those training programs that meet or exceed all requirements are approved by the committee.
- Monitor re-endorsement of training programs for compliance with AMI Standards.
Meet the 2019-2021 Education Committee:
- Louise Dimiceli-Mitran, Co-Chair Education Committee
- Santiago Vilá, Co-Chair Education Committee
- Madelaine Ventre
- Min-Jeong Bae
- Noele Bird
- Jim Borling
- Brenda Burgner
- Nicki Cohen
- Frances Smith Goldberg
- Erin Johnson
- Cathy McKinney
- Liz Moffitt
- Alicia Picazo
- Sierra Stokes-Stearns
- Santiago Vila