AMI Conference 2021
FIRST VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Let’s bring a new consciousness to this conference as we listen to our collective voices sharing new discoveries for these times we live in. Ongoing evolution and development over the decades have taken us to new places while we are nourished by the deep roots that Helen Bonny gave us. We invite you to listen in a new way, with new awareness, and heightened consciousness. SAVE THE DATE AND JOIN US!
OF THE BIRTH OF HELEN LINDQUIST BONNY
At this first virtual conference of AMI we will celebrate the 100th anniversary of the birth of Helen Bonny. We are committed to making this experience rich, full, and meaningful for all of us. While we will not be physically in the same place, we will still have many ways to share together. There will be small group “hangouts” around the edges of the schedule that could include... random lunch bunch groups, interest groups, first-timers to the conference, reunions of fellow trainees, new Fellows, new music, new and ongoing research, and more You name it! Lots more to come! Watch for it on the website, Facebook, and in your inbox.
In addition to our very rich and diverse program, we offer to you these options and possibilities:
- Watch later: All registrants will be able to watch all the presentations anytime for 30 days after the conference.
- Reduced cost so more of you can come, plus a “pay it forward” option to help fund those who could not otherwise attend.
- New and creative ways to experience our traditions: The Fellows Ceremony, Opening and Closing, and the Business Meeting/ Election of new Circle members
- Live Q&A in most sessions
- Tech support for presenters and participants